|The Process of Migrating LDTP to Our Testing ENV
||[Aug. 31st, 2006|05:09 pm]
Very thank for Nagappan and else people's help on migrating LDTP to our Testing System!
Open-Source is Greatest !!
The latest LDTP has supported TCP feature to connect the embedded system like mobile phone, PDA and so forth.
I brief some of process of moving the LDTP:
- Besides some common depended packages, we also need the following packages to compile LDTP in simulator:
libidl, orbit, bonobo, libart, libgnomecanvas, gail, at-spi.
- Download the latest LDTP from cvs, and run autogen.sh to get the configure file which generates Makefile and so on.
- Run the compile and install command (jam is our default compile system: jam) under the scratchbox.
- Before start our simulator, we can add the LDTP to init.sh to install ldtp as a server, also, we need to open
accessibility technology in system starting.
- The next step is writing our test cases by python language:)